Sunday, December 16, 2012

#handmadeholiday - napkins

Gifting was challenging for me this year.  I had lots of not-quite-formed ideas that didn't pan out.  I also wanted to make some of my gifts this year, rather than settle for the same ole'-same ole' choices that I always have.  The easiest of my What to make? decision was to make some napkins K.  K has a great eye for color, texture and pattern so I got to choose a more zippy fabric that I'd usually pick (fun!!).  The most time consuming part of making the napkins was cutting out 6 20" squares.  Measuring and straight cutting aren't necessarily my strong suits but I really liked how they came out and I hope K will enjoy them too.

#handmadeholiday napkins

#handmadeholiday napkins

#handmadeholiday napkins

#handmadeholiday napkins

#handmadeholiday napkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers. Thanks for your comments!