Sunday, July 22, 2012

In progress: Swedish Fish Socks

I don't know what it is about socks, I have fallen in love with knitting them!  I started these awesome fish socks over a month ago.  I would be further along had I not failed to adjust my needle size for my non-stretchy 100% cotton yarn.  Lesson learned.  It was a little tricky at first to get the hang of  managing so many darn yarn pieces but since I had to rip out the first version of the sock (which was too small), I'm starting to feel like a pro.  I'm just about to turn the heel so I'm hoping to have the first sock done by the end of the month. 
 I can't stand how cute these fish are!!!
Pattern: spillyjane Knits - Swedish Fish Socks
Needles: size 3 circular
Yarn:  Knit Picks Comfy Fingering in Lilac and Semolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers. Thanks for your comments!