Thursday, December 22, 2011

a handmade holiday

I thought I would be all clever and crafty this year and make the majority of my holiday gifts. I don't know what I was thinking - I juggled four classes and three classes throughout November and December so my time for crafts and creativity was pretty minimal. A couple of weeks ago my mom and I hit a number of local craft shows. After a day of inspiration, my motivation went into overdrive and voila! I managed to get a few projects done.

One of the projects I am most proud of is this toiletries bag.
I learned how to make this zipper bag over the summer. I accidentally double interfaced the lining but I kind of like how it gives the bag so much more structure.
The fabric is a robot fabric I found at my local fabric store.
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers. Thanks for your comments!