Sunday, April 6, 2014

moving

This is my last post on this blog on Blogger.  I've moved over to Wordpress: http://whennatashasews.wordpress.com/

I've had another blog on Blogger since 2006 and have never had any trouble with it.  But after Blogger was purchased by Google, something happened to the way all of my pictures have been stored on this blog.  I think there's some weird disconnect between Picassa Albums, Google, and Blogger, but the result is that nearly all of the pictures that I added to posts on this blog have disappeared.  Gone.  They show up as broken links.  You can imagine how frustrating it might be to have a sewing blog that doesn't allow for any images to stay linked to the posts.  So I moved to Wordpress and am now trying to re-add the original images to my older posts.  Fun. 

I hope you'll join me over at Wordpress (and update your favorites and bookmarks if you've got them) - I like the flexibility that the design will allow, even if I haven't fully explored what I can do with it yet. 

(And for those of you who've been reading my other/personal blog, I'm not changing it's location, I'm just on a hiatus :-)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers. Thanks for your comments!